[BKARTS] Hydraulic Press

Dear Friends,
Some of you will wonder if this is a dejavu, well, I did post  a message a
few weeks back about my old hydraulic press.  It seemed to find an owner
almost instantly but just before the pick up the deal fell through.  After
several weeks of other commitments, I can put it out there once again:

I have a 14 year old hydraulic press that I had built for me by a local metal
worker, which has now been replaced by a new larger fancier Reina 50 ton,
motorized one.
-   with 36" X 40" platens
-  on wheels
-  hand pumping 20 ton truck jack
-  asking $500.- or best offer.
- I'd rather sell it to someone that can pick it up rather than having to
deal with shipping etc. (sorry West coasters...)  But, either way, I need it
out of here...no room for two!!!!

Contact me: DobbinMill@aol.com or 718-388-9631
- Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill/Dobbin Books