[BKARTS] publishing cards

I have a tarot deck I'm considering publishing. The major arcana were
done in 1996 as individual pieces of art 24" x 16". Last year I completed
the minor arcana which are not posted.

Several times a week I receive requests for information on purchasing the
cards which now exist only virtually. I've printed and trimmed two decks
by hand, but the labor would make those decks collectors items. If I
undertake to have the printing done I'd like to feel I could recoup my
investment.

Any suggestions or comments as to how I might undertake this project will
be very appreciated.
Dot
Dorothy Simpson Krause
32 Nathaniel Way, P.O. Box 421