[BKARTS] Smaller Deckled paper

I'm looking for a paper that is deckled on two sides, but need something
smaller than normal. I usually work with parent sheets and cut them down,
but in this case, I have a client who wants to take something about 11x8.5
and fold it in half to 5.5x8.5, with a deckle on the outside edge (the 8.5
side). Can anyone recommend a good quality paper (machine or mould made is
ok) that would have this type of deckle that is not too expensive? I could
only think of handmade sheets, such as Twin Rocker, but I hope there are
more choices. Thanks.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH