[BKARTS] polaroid tranfers query

I am working on a book at present where the illustrations are going to be
Polaroid transfers, directly onto the text page. We have had some trouble with
the cyan colour staining through the paper to the back. It does not happen with
every print, some are completely clean on the back, but some have blue
staining, particularly on the dark areas. We have not been able to work out what the
causes are and how we can minimise the problem. Has anyone else experimented
with this method and have any tips?

Claire

Claire Bolton
The Alembic Press, Oxford, UK