[BKARTS] Foundry & Monotype, Jacques 50" Board shear for sale

PLEASE POST TO LIST: Thanks for responding to the small Jacques shear
and other items I offered recently.  Based on that response I have
decided to sell the larger  50" Jacques board shear I have. It's about
as wide as the 30" shear, just longer blade.  Needs to be cleaned up and
adjusted but has original finish with traces of pinstriping.  Price is
$600. ( They are expensive machines new and hard to fined used.)  I also
have about 20 cases of type. Probably about 400# total.  I need to sell
it all as one lot. Price is  $75 over scrap price. (I'm cleaning house
so type gets scrapped and cases consigned to auction if someone doesn't
come and get it soon.) Cases will be $7 ea. when you buy the type. Total
will probably work out to around $325+-. I'll just have to weigh it up
when you come to get it. I don't have a list but, faces include Bodoni,
Futura, Flash Garamont, Lydian, and others I can't ID. Most all are
display sizes 18-48pt.  Everything must be picked up in Indianapolis.
Call 317-357-9071 for details.