Re: [BKARTS] people'semail settings

To what end? Just ignore and hit delete...

p.

At 09:02 PM 5/25/2003 -0400, you wrote:
OK this is getting bad.  People have set their email settings for out of
office replys to not only the Book arts list but to those who corntibute
to the
list.  So I  am getting slammed with email.  When you all get back from the
Holiday,please correct this or I will post your names! so there!

James

>>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>            mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com
<Webmaster> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner>    mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu