[BKARTS] book arts publications

Hello all,

I am new to the list and to the world of book arts in general. I am wondering if there are any trade publications dedicated to book arts and especially if there are any publications that review artist's books. Also, what are people doing, if anything, to make the world of book arts known to a wider audience?

Thank you,
Jason Rayles