[BKARTS] Introduction and Inkjet print life

My name is Jen and I'm a Paper Addict.
Bookbinding is helping me cope with that addiction.

I've just started binding and am keen to get in contact with any fellow
Australians on this list for their advice in terms of supplies ands groups.

My big question at the moment is the longevity of inkjet prints, can
anything be done to extend their life? Has anyone had any experience or
knowledge with the life of the prints?

I'm thinking of making a recipe book and I was hoping that the prints would
have a reasonably long life.

Thanks in advance,
Jen Hook
http://jen.f1-comics.com