Re: [BKARTS] polaroid tranfers query

Claire

The address to download the book by Holly Dupre is
http://www.pacificsites.com/~hdupre/trans.html. I haven't done any
transfers in quite a while, but when I did I found her book very
useful. I used her wet transfer method and followed her directions
exactly. The wet transfer method gives a softer image than the dry
transfer -a watercolor feel rather than photo which I liked, and it was
much easier to get consistent results. Since I found the cost of the
film a negative feature of the polaroid transfer process, I was happy
to find a method that provided mostly keepers.

in good spirit
Susan
------
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord