Re: [BKARTS] Introduction and Inkjet print life

Hi, all!
Jen, if you're shopping, I'd recommend you see
http://www.livick.com/method/inkjet/pg2d.htm
where Bill Waterson is testing prints people send him, he also has some good
explanation of light exposure and how he measures.

I'm finding this is a bit more complicated than it appears, though, because most
testing accelerates the process, it doesn't duplicate, meaning that conditions
are more extreme and the difference between the two MAY give different results,
it may not. So tests are only a rough guess, a lot depends on the particular
storage of the particular work. {Not that anyone expected precision from a
microwave ; -)  but thank you for the tip!}

Gerald, I'm so curious to know the parallels between actual light exposure over
time & the microwave, that the conservator recommended it. Did she say?

Val