Re: [BKARTS] bookbinding training in Indiana

John-

I just completed a wonderful intro book binding course at the Indianapolis
Art Center taught by Jack Cooney of Shaker Press Books.  The course was
entitled "An Introduction to the Art of Making Books by Hand" and it was
truly a great experience - I'm now hooked and can't find enough time in the
day to work on books.  I believe Jack is going to teach another class in the
Fall.  The website for the Art Center is:

http://www.indplsartcenter.org/

Hope this helps.

Kate