Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 25 May 2003 to 26 May 2003 (#2003-145) Archival Inks

I think there is quite a lot on the web if you do a search with, say,
Google.  I think you will find also some past discussions on the Book
list Archives.  It is certainly a topic for those interested in digital
photography.
See e.g.
http://www.inkjetart.com/archival_inks.html
http://www.marrutt.com/Fotonic_cert.htm
http://www.box-shift.co.uk/cgi-bin/digitalink.asp?r=1
http://www.inkjetart.com/art_papers.html
etc,etc.

The ink I believe should be a pigment ink rather than a dye type ink.
The ink "image" should anyway be kept out of the light for longevity.

If you have some inks of various sources print the same image and
place in the daylight for say 30 days and compare the results for
different inks.

Rodney Fry
Berks
Engalnd