[BKARTS] Cook n' Stir Replacement ??

I noticed a new machine in a bloomingdale's advertisement called the
Stirchef.  It appears to be a small motor that clamps on the inside of a
kitchen pot, and the text says it can be set to stir continuously or
occasionally.  No heating element, so you would have to use it on top of a
stove or something.  I haven't tried it yet, but will get one soon.

Stirchef, item # 3106-684,  $29.99
Bloomingdales  1-800-555-shop

Jeffrey S. Peachey, PA-AIC
Book, Paper and Archives Conservator