Re: [BKARTS] looking for the graveyard of unwanted books

You can also try school libraries...

I recently visited my sister, an elementary school teacher. I carted away an
SUV-load of children's books from libraries that had been closed or
consolidated in her district.

Among the treasures--a first edition of Curious George and One Morning in
Maine...

--Suzanne Kincheloe
Silver Spring, Md.