[BKARTS] Accordion Fold Tutorials?

Can any of you point me to an online tutorial for adding hard covers to
an accordion fold book? I've been asked to guide a bunch of
non-bookbinders scattered around the U.S. in making an accordion fold
book and I'm just not finding anything with clear pictures or
illustrations online. TIA!

--
. .  `.  *Diana B*.`       .`