Re: [BKARTS] Accordion Fold Tutorials?

Artpaper.com has or had tutorials and one is on making an accordion fold book.  I have not been able to find the tutorials lately, but I copied down that one, so I could email it to you if you cannot find it.  It would be good for students, because it includes a materials list, tools list and lots of photos.  It is 3 pages and describes making one with 6-inch by 6-inch covers.  It is by Coral Jensen, owner of Artpaper Inc.

Funny that you bring it up because I'm working on one and emailed them today asking a question about something I didn't understand.  (It's well-written; I'm just new at this.)

Kathy Wolford, Mineral Springs, Pa., kathleenwolford@yahoo.com

D Britt <dkbritt@EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:
Can any of you point me to an online tutorial for adding hard covers to
an accordion fold book? I've been asked to guide a bunch of
non-bookbinders scattered around the U.S. in making an accordion fold
book and I'm just not finding anything with clear pictures or
illustrations online. TIA!

--
. . `. *Diana B*.` .`