[BKARTS] Rollataq glue

Regarding the rollataq glue:

Does anyone know if this archival and if it holds it strength for say 25,
50, 100 years? And where do you get it? For architectural portfolio work, we
use an "invisible" adhesive, removable, residue free roll on very thin
double stick-type tape. It is called Dryline and is made in Germany. They
call it liquid paper. I never thought to use it for books - I just read the
fine print and note it is available in permanent as well. And, ah hah, it
has a phone number 1-800-321-0253 - should anyone have time before I do to
look into it. I think, as memory serves, it is pricey, so it all depends on
how one values their time.

A.