[BKARTS] starburst

Katie, Are you talking about a leporello binding? I collaborated with another artist on a three volume work.  One volume was hung, open, cascading from the balcony of the first, second and third and stories of the gallery. My partner used a roll-on adhesive to cut time in assembling the pieces. The shortest volume was 28 pages of handmade papers. Good luck with your edition.
Jean Marvell