[BKARTS] LAR/TAB Update / Events request for Tabellae calendar

LAR UPDATE
       Issue 18.2 of Letter Arts Review is printed and we had some sample
copies at Celebrations. The rest of the copies will arrive late this month
and
will be sent promptly to subscribers. It's a super issue - but I'm biased!

Price increase. This fall the subscription prices will be increased for
Letter Arts Review for the first time in nine years. Now is the time to
subscribe or renew. Save even more and renew for two or three years! You can
subscribe or renew online at www.letterarts.com. If you are not sure when
your subscription expires, call or email.

TAB UPDATE
       Issue 3.1 of Tabellae Ansatae is nearing completion. Amanda is
mailing
out the finished pages to the contributors for their final okay. Amanda and
Devender are doing a great job and it looks to be another good issue!

REQUEST FOR EVENT NOTICES.
Amanda is working on the calendar of events for Tabellae this coming week.
Pease
send any calligraphy and book arts events of regional and national interest.
There is no charge for non-profit and not-for-profit organizations or for
stores that carry Tabellae Ansatae.

Send info ONLY for events that take place AFTER October 31, 2003. Events are
listed on a space available basis.

Send info on exhibits, weekend workshops, week-long workshops, conferences
and lectures to info@johnnealbooks.com

Events previously listed in Tabellae do NOT need to be resent.

We do NOT list individual ongoing weekly classes, but will make a general
entry such as: "The Guild of Bookworkers provides a series of classes and
workshops on bookbinding, calligraphy and papermaking. Contact info:
(address, phone, email, web)"

Deadline for receipt is August 15. Sooner is better!

John Neal
Tabellae Ansatae
Letter Arts Review
John Neal, Bookseller