Re: [BKARTS] Grad school vs. Not

Hi all.  Here's a question:  what is the best way to learn book design and
production (both high and low volume; fine and otherwise) in your respective
experiences?  I'm aware of the various MFA programs around the US, but it
seems to me equally valuable to find a professional and get him or her to
teach you the finer points.  How did the experts among you get where you are
today?  I'm preparing to break into the book-design world myself, and so am
sniffing out the various options.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Kseniya