Re: [BKARTS] Grad school vs. Not

At 01:01 PM 8/5/2003 -0300, Hugo Cristo wrote:

... he told me that the Iowa Center for the Book would be a nice place to
start. Does anybody know it?
You can learn a good deal about the Center by visiting it's web pages at
www.uiowa.edu/~ctrbook.  And if that provokes more specific questions, I'd
certainly be happy to help with them -- as would, I'm sure, any of the
staff whose web pages and email addresses are provided.

You might find it particularly useful to query Tim Barrett who himself has
collected a good deal of "real world experience".

Cordially ...................... Sid Huttner

Sidney F. Huttner * Head, Special Collections *
The University of Iowa Libraries *  Iowa City, Iowa 52242-1420 *
319-335-5922 * FAX: 319-335-5900 *
e-mail: sid-huttner@uiowa.edu
Department homepage: http:/www.lib.uiowa.edu/
The LUCILE Project: http://staffweb.lib.uiowa.edu/shuttner/huttner.htm