Re: [BKARTS] Paper Cutter Wanted in the Midwest/Ohio

Hello Bill

I am a distributor of several brands of cutters.  I don't have any used units
but do have some options for you.  I am not sure if you are looking for a
rotary or guillotine table top model.  I can tell you that the most popular among
the bookbinding community is the kutrimmer paper cutter.  Here are two
options in your size range:

kutrimmer 1043 cutter / trimmer for board and paper with 16.9" of cut length
US$295 with FREE shipping
see photo: http://members.aol.com/pfanian/EBA/1043.jpg

kutrimmer 1058 cutter / trimmer for board and paper with 22.5" of cut length
US$475 with FREE shipping
see photo: http://members.aol.com/pfanian/EBA/1058.jpg

I hope the above helps.

Lastly if you are considering another types of cutter, here is what we have
at the lowest prices to be found: Rotatrim trimmers - Dahle cutters - Susis
rotary trimmers and creative memories deckle cutters - bLS rotary trimmers and
ream stack cutter - Carl scoring and perforating machines.

best regards,

Pedram Fanian
c/o     s i g n e t    a n d i n o    c o.
1506-75 Graydon Hall Dr.
Toronto, Ontario  M3A 3M5  Canada
tel 416-464-9712