Re: [BKARTS] Behavior and Topics on List?

I didn't say the topic was forbidden, but saw it heading off on a real
tangent... It's ok to talk about using software to make books, but let's
not become a software support site. That's all. It's never clear cut. In
terms of behavior, this list is generally very civil, people helpful,
etc.Let's also look at things in shades of grey/gray, rather than bitonal
b/w. It's (almost) never clear cut, there's room for interpretation, and
there can be many right answers and wrong ways of doing things.

p.

Maybe Peter could reconsider a bit. I enjoy everything I read on this list,
even the messages that people later apologize for. Most books now begin in
layout programs. Why is it off-topic to discuss that in the same detail as
-- to me -- abstruse topics such as Coptic bindings?--
JULES SIEGEL http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/jsiegel.htm

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@philobiblon.com>