Re: [BKARTS] Behavior and Topics on List?

Hello Ben,

Your problem with the responses you get on the book arts list might be more
related to your tone than other's lack of desire to discuss. Your most
recent lengthy email seems to label all of us as unintelligent and unable to
carry on a decent conversation.

Most of the people on this list are artists, you are a scientist. We have
different methods of communicating. Your emails are long and drawn out and
seem to just drone on forever to the point where we all just get bored stiff
and want to get back to book arts. Another thing about artists is that while
we like discussions, we dislike being lectured to by know-it-alls. You might
do better if you just keep things short and sweet.

Kevin Thomas