Re: [BKARTS] Behavior and Topics on List?

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 08:13 AM, Kevin Thomas wrote:

Your emails are long and drawn out and
seem to just drone on forever to the point where we all just get bored
stiff
and want to get back to book arts.
Well, not all of us!

I'm very happy to know Ben's detailed messages are in the archive even
if I am not following the discussion as it unfolds.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@dreamingmind.com
IM: stitchbyhand