Re: [BKARTS] Behavior an Topics on List?

While I don't have the least interest in computer publishing programs or in
laser printing messages or in  on this list, someone must have been interested.
There was certainly enough postings on the subject. The things that hold no
interest for me, I simply delete. Book arts is a vast subject like medicine.
Some topics are of great interest to one person and deadly boring to another.
Critics should live and let live. There is enough strife on this site as it is.

Ed Stansell
 http://www.bookrestoration.net