[BKARTS] July Pudding

Hi all,

The announcement is a little late, but the July/2003 Pudding is now
available. It tests the 4 new Gocco pearl inks on Tiziano Black, Lava
Red, and Sage, and is bound in a matchbook format. I've uploaded an
image of the new issue at:

http://www.fingerstothebone.com/printedmatter/printedmatter.html

just click on the Pudding thumbnail. On the same page, I've also
added images of 2 new books, Alphabet for a Belly Dancer, and
Da(3)Pai(2), a deck of cards on the evolution of 52 Chinese
characters.

Shu-Ju
--
Shu-Ju Wang    http://www.fingerstothebone.com    Updated August/2003