[BKARTS] Sappho's Leap

I'm happy to report that my new bindery is now in operation in Stockport,
NY. The first new binding is Erica Jong's current novel, Sappho's Leap,
which is bound as a scroll with papyrus "endpaper." The papyrus is printed
byt inkjet with a "fragment" of Sappho's text. You can see it, with some
detail images, at

http://minsky.com/sappho.htm

--
 Richard