From: "Kathy Wolford" <kathleenwolford@YAHOO.COM>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 10:29 AM
Subject: Cloth or Paper Covers

> Someone noted in a recent email that they cover books almost exclusively
with paper, except for an occasional spine in cloth.  I've been using mostly
bookcloth, because I thought that was more durable.  I'd like to use paper,
because of the array of beautiful papers available and it's easy to work
with.  I give away about everything I make, and I'm concerned about the
person who comes along with dirty hands and picks the book up or moisture.
(I will not use leather.)