Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 15 Aug 2003 to 16 Aug 2003 (#2003-225)

Hi List,

I made a lot of paste paper that I tried to use to cover books, but I found
it did not work well.  I made the paste from wallpaper paste and acrylic paint.
 I put it on a weighty printmaking paper.  So those might be reasons why it
cracked on the corners.  Someone told me to put glycerin in the mix and I have
tried that, but it didn't work very well the one time I did it.  Maybe I put
in too much or something.  Anyone have any tips on how to do it better next
time?

Audrey