[BKARTS] Need help with fonts

I do not usually deal with this problem as I am a limited edition binder,
but I am wondering if there are fonts that I can buy which emulate the
visual spacing between letters one sees on antiquarian books.  Many
antiquarian books were titled with handle letters with the space between
them set by the finisher, and I want that "look" of a title that has been
applied by handle letters, but is really stamped with my Kwikprint using
fonts and a typeholder. I hope everyone knows what I mean--conversely, the
spacing between contemporary fonts such as the ones bought through Kwikprint
is too contemporary.  Can anyone give me some ideas or feedback?

Karen Pardue
WhiteRiver Studio
Colorado Springs, CO
ktpardue@uccs.edu