Re: [BKARTS] Roller Source?

Paul,

You might start with Fritz Klinke at NA Graphics for rollers.
nagraph@FRONTIER.NET

For recasting compostion rollers I've heard only good things about Tarheel
Rollers. They may also have rollers and trucks for sale.
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~bdhauser/tarheelroller.htm

Scott English
Creative Services
Denver Newspaper Agency