Re: [BKARTS] S.F. book related ideas

Hi Wendy,
Just wanted to say thanks again -- I wrote to Jack Thompson, and he has been
so very generous with his time and explanations. He is so knowledgeable!!  I
really hope to take his class someday, and he has given me some excellent
suggestions on things to do in the meantime.
Thanks again and again!!
Ginger Meidel
St. Petersburg, FL