[BKARTS] Hydraulic Standing Press for Sale: Advertisement

I've listed a hydraulic standing press on Ebay with an opening bid of $200. It's a bit much for our needs, but I hope to find it a good home. It is listed with the subject "Hydraulic Bookbinding Press". Cut and paste the whole line below to see it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2552123324&category=3180&rd=1

Bob Roberts in Wheaton, IL