Re: [BKARTS] Re: Re: VIRUS ALERT

Yahoo has a story about the new virus going around -- even though my
institute's server filters, I've gotten at least 30 of these things today.
I open my mail via telnet (text only) so luckily I haven't been infected.
Read up.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030819/ap_on_hi_te/e_mail_virus_1
dm

Deborah A. Miranda