[BKARTS] Help me make mini 2x3" wedding albums!

Thanks for all the replies about making my 2x3" wedding mini books.
Ben, the pages have to be glued together because I do not use inkjet
printers. The paper and ink from an inkjet printer could not handle the
rough handling these albums get. I have five inkjet printers, trust me
on this one.  I use traditional photo paper printed at a lab and that
can't be double sided. I also do not want to stitch the binding as that
would tear up the middle of the double page spreads.

I'm using standard 4x6 prints, folding in half to get 2x3"and  then
cutting them up. I guess I could get 8x12" prints made up, but they
would cost me $2.84 a piece and make only 4 book pages. On the other
hand I can get four 4x6's for $.80 total. I don't think the extra $2 is
worth the time I would save folding the pages individually. It would
raise my pricing from $4 per book to $14 per book, not good!

I think the intial suggestion of simply clamping the book up higher and
only having 1/4" in the vise is the best idea so far.  The book would
have to be printed smaller, but it would save tons of time. Gluing all
20 folded pictures is actually really quick. You simply spray while
flipping through the pages! Takes literally 10 or 20 seconds. The double
sided tape is a good idea, but time consuming.

Again thanks for the help and keep the ideas comming!

Peace, Rolland