Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Aug 2003 to 19 Aug 2003 (#2003-228)

In a message dated 8/20/03 12:05:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

> I also must have some kind of a virus and I have a MAC too. I thought MACs
> were immune to viruses!
>
> So far, I have received twenty to twenty five Mailer Daemon messages - all
> false messages. Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone know what
> do about it?

It's happening to me too.  I'm getting tons of mailer daemon messages and it
suggests that the user is using my email address as the location for mass
mailing of some sort .  Anyone know anything, please let us know.