[BKARTS] Short grain 8 1/2 x 11" alkaline paper?

Can anyone recommend a brand of commercially available 8 1/2 x 11" short grain
 alkaline paper?  All the paper of that size I have bought in the past is
long grain, and while I am prepared to cut down large sheets of Mohawk Superfine
so that it will be short grain, I would prefer to buy something precut to save
time.

Thanks very much.

Nancy H. Nitzberg
B O O K  C A R E