Re: [BKARTS] Short grain 8 1/2 x 11" alkaline paper?

Nancy,

The easiest  way to get short grain 8 1/2 x 11 paper is to order, or buy
half as much 11" x 17" long grain,  acid free paper as you need and cut it
(or have it cut) in half horizontally.

I don't know how much you need, but Mohawk may have 22 x 17 which can be cut
into four 8 1/2 x 11 pieces.

Hope this helps you.

Betty

> Can anyone recommend a brand of commercially available 8 1/2 x 11" short
grain
>  alkaline paper?  All the paper of that size I have bought in the past is
> long grain, and while I am prepared to cut down large sheets of Mohawk
Superfine