[BKARTS] dry mount vs. PVA and wire edge binding

Richard,

You used PVA for tipping your scroll pages together. And a question has been
asked about the radius of the roll-up and possible/actual wrinkling of
paper.

I have a further question: might you be willing to discuss the benefits (or
not) of using dry mount adhesive as tipping rather than PVA?

Thanks.

>>I am in need of a supplier for piano hinge or pin hinge mechanisms for
photo albums.  I would also like to contact someone with experience in
installing the mechanism. Rena Oldham<<

Daniel Kelm is a master with wire hinge binding. He and Greta Sibley run The
Wide Awake Garage in Easthampton, MA. (413) 527-8044. Their web site is:
http://www.garageannexschool.com

A.