Re: [BKARTS] Your details

I've received probably over a hundred in the last 24 hours, described exactly as it is in this article. Fortunately, my mac allows me to set up a "bounce" or "delete" when I set the rules or advanced settings to do so.

Here's the latest article from InformationWeek.com.

http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=13100874