Re: [BKARTS] Virus

Whoops.  It's been happening to me too.  My entire
mailbox is full every few hours.  I hadn't read from
the bookarts listserve and didn't know about this
virus.  Saw an e-mail from a book artist I know and
opened the attachment!

Does anyone know what the virus causes and is there a
cure?

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com