Re: [BKARTS] Sobig Virus

And there is a real alternative!  We have over 200 computers in our
lab areas and we have had to shut down the two Windows labs, BUT the
Macintosh's keep on going, no problems, just like the Energizer
Bunny... It is soooooo nice to be immune - and the students are
all learning a new platform and are quite pleased!
I think all the businesses etc that have lost so much time and money
should file a class action suit agains MS - just like for cars, drugs,
etc.  Is this feasible?
TL Herbert
MUSC
Charleston,SC