Re: [BKARTS] Sobig Virus

Just to let you know, macs are not immune to this particular email virus,
esp. since many of us also use Microsoft Outlook. It won't harm the mac
system, but we are all getting the bogus emails at work and at home, and are
also getting the "bounce-back" messages that everyone else has been getting.
So if you are on a mac, and aren't getting them, count yourself lucky.

--
Robyn Beth Priestley
robyn@paintedturtledesign.com