[BKARTS] WANTED: BOOKBINDER'S TICKETS/LABELS

Dear Fellow Book Artists,

WANTED: BOOKBINDER'S TICKETS/LABELS - I am doing Research for a Book on the Bookbinder's Tickets and the Bookbinder's that they Represent. I want to Include Every Bookbinder who has Ever or is Currently Using a Paper Ticket/Label to "Sign" the Bindings that they Produced. I Need BOOKBINDER'S TICKETS/LABELS: from Any Country, Any State, Any City, and Any Binder (Design Variations are Wanted also). I Pay Very Well for Nice Early Tickets, as well as Collections of Tickets . I am also Interested in COLOUR PHOTOCOPIES of BOOKBINDER'S TICKET COLLECTIONS, so if you Collect them yourself, I will be More than Happy to Pay you to Colour Photocopy your Collection for me. I do have some Bookbinder's and several Bookseller's Tickets to TRADE if Anyone is Interested. Please do feel free to e-mail or write to me, I would Sincerely Appreciate Anyone's Assistance. Thank You.

Yours,
Jonathan B. Pons

jbpons@clicksouth.net

JONATHAN B. PONS