[BKARTS] Gold Finishing Tools For Sale

Please excuse any cross-postings.

We are pleased to offer over 160 antique/second-hand gold finishing tools
for sale. Most are outstanding examples of hand-engraved French or English
workmanship. Some date back over 200 years. The first 20 of these with a
fuller description can be found by visiting our web site at:
http://www.lehmannbindery.com/goldequip.html

The link at the bottom of that page will bring up thumbnails of the first 20
tools, which can be enlarged by clicking on them. We will be adding more
tools from this collection in the near future.

For purchases or more information, we can be contacted by phone at (760)
758-4142 (US) or by email, lehmann@lehmannbindery.com

Frank Lehmann

Lehmann Bindery