[BKARTS] Guillotine advice needed

Hi folks,

I am looking for some much needed help.
I have just bought my first guillotine. A Uchida - Toho (or that is what is
on the machine's label. It is a manual model with a 500 mm blade and a
screw down clamp. Does anyone know where I might be able to find out some
information about this guillotine? Is there/was there ever a manual?

I am trying to decide if I can adjust it myself or I will need to send it
for servicing. At this stage it just needs sharpening, but if I send the
blade for sharpening I am wondering if I will ever get it back together.

Any help appreciated.

Linda