Re: [BKARTS] Srrvice/Foundry type

Bruce,

It has been my experience that Service Type is harder metal than brass. I
believe it is an alloy of zinc.  I also don't find it to be rougher. I much
prefer brass type for its range of styles. Whereas Service Type is very limited and
what they do have is not esthetically pleasing.

Ed Stansell
http://www.bookrestoration.net