Re: [BKARTS] Srrvice/Foundry type

Bruce,

No offence meant, but, did you try to melt it?  I have heated it on a
hotplate in a hand pallet with no trouble whatever. I would complain to Ernest
Schaffer Co. who manufacture Service Type.  Hotplates on "high"  get to be about
600 degrees. Service type should withstand much higher temperatures.

Ed Stansell