Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 17 Aug 2003 to 18 Aug 2003 (#2003-227)

I'm planning a trip to Amsterdam and would like to
know if there are any typography museums or
bookbinding-related destinations in town.

(Anything to distract me from the other less healthy
tourist attractions)

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com